Dr. Ben Winecoff is originally from Newton, Iowa. He is a magna cum laude graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. Before attending Palmer, he graduated cum laude from the University of Northern Iowa in Cedar Falls with a bachelor’s degree in biology and a minor in chemistry. He is also a certified acupuncturist. Dr. Ben has practiced in Wausau, Wisconsin and in Clear Lake, Iowa. He is a member of the Iowa Chiropractic Society of which he is past district director of the Marshall-Central District, and a member of the American Chiropractic Association.
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, IA
- Graduated magna cum laude
- Bachelor of Science - University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, IA
- Graduated cum laude
- Past District Director in the Iowa Chiropractic Society
- Service Award Iowa Chiropractic Society