Dr. Wesley Rebarcak grew up in Ames and obtained his B.S. in Biology from Iowa State University. He graduated from Northwestern College of Chiropractic in Minneapolis with a Doctor of Chiropractic degree. Dr. Wesley is certified in Sports Pre-Participation Exams, Graston and Rocktape techniques. He completed his residency at Woodwinds Healthcare East hospital in Minneapolis. Before joining Rebarcak Chiropractic he practiced in Minneapolis where he specialized in treating athletes including World Ironman competitors, marathon runners, and Crossfit competitors. He is a member of the Iowa Chiropractic Society and the American Chiropractic Association.
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Northwestern Health Sciences University, Minneapolis, MN
- Bachelor of Science - Iowa State University, Ames, IA
- Sports Pre-Participation Exams
- Graston Technique
- Rocktape Technique
- Iowa Chiropractic Society
- American Chiropractic Association